Join date: Sep 5, 2022

0 Like Received
0 Comment Received
0 Best Answer

If you notice that the spout has moved, you can unscrew the spout from the faucet. The pull out kitchen taps is typically secured to the body of the faucet by a screw or grooved ring. You should be especially careful if the fasteners are made of chrome, as they tend to rust easily. Once you have removed the old diverter, secure the spout with a metal ring or pliers. Then, screw the cap over the spout. Then, test the new diverter to make sure it functions properly.

Heru Gunawan

More actions